Services available during core hours (8:00am to 6:30pm) under the NHS contract
- general management of medical conditions
- health promotion advice
- emergency care if appropriate
- referral for other services, if appropriate
- urgently required care for temporary residents
- cervical screening
- contraceptive services
- vaccinations and immunisations
- child health surveillance
- maternity services
- minor surgery procedures
- registered patients aged 16 -75 who have not been seen for 3 years may request a consultation.
- registered patients aged over 75 years who have not been seen in the previous 12 months may request a consultation.
(If you are unable to attend the surgery for these checks because of your medical condition a home visit may be arranged.)